Let us help you journey to the cloud.
Did you know that moving to the cloud can offer greater data storage and processing capabilities, advanced connectivity and the ability to deliver real-time, cost-effective solutions? All of these benefits mean cloud computing has become essential in a rapidly evolving digital world.
Moving to the cloud helps your business not only stay competitive in today’s landscape, but gives it the best opportunity to innovate and grow.
We can help you get started and be there to guide you on your journey.
What to expect
- Once your registration has been processed, a member of our team will be in touch to help arrange your Microsoft Azure Cloud Assessment.
- You'll be partnered with a Linktech Australia migration specialist who will explain the requirements for cloud migration and what to expect throughout the process.
- Your business will be taken through practical scenarios that will simulate the time, costs and logistics of the migration process. The results will then be organised into an easy-to-interpret report.
- Your Linktech Australia Specialist will present this report to you, which includes findings and clear recommendations on business strategies, workloads, costs and capacity, providing a clear and achievable cloud migration roadmap.
- With a clear roadmap, you’ll be able to de-tangle the complexities of the migration process, refactoring your applications and transitioning legacy systems stress-free.
How will your business benefit from migrating to the cloud powered by Microsoft Azure?
Build a cost-effective business
- Reduce your energy usage and carbon emissions.
- Remove physical infrastructure costs.
- Achieve up to 85% savings over standard pay-as-you-go rates.
Enhance your business’ innovation and resilience
- Mitigate the $4.3 million average cost of a security breach with built-in, enterprise grade security features.
- Make your developers 46% more productive.
- Achieve 61% average revenue increase as a data driven business.
Maximise the value of your investment
- Save up to 34% in your first year by using Azure’s Microsoft Cost Management to monitor and reduce spend.
- Save up to 65% on select compute services with Azure savings plan.
- Get a potential 3-year ROI of 206% ROI by managing hybrid environments and third-party tools.