If you’re headed to the Vic Healthcare Expo in Melbourne next week, come and say hello to our team at booth #13! We’d love to meet you.
The Victorian Healthcare Expo has gone from strength to strength and has outgrown its home for the last three years. This year it will take place at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
We’ll be joining 1,100+ Healthcare Professionals from across Victoria and Australia for two action-packed days of talks, networking drinks and case studies with a customer-centric point of view to achieve the best possible care – if you’re attending, be sure to speak with one of our team.
A few of the key speakers.
- Louise McKinlay – Director Consumers as Partners, Safer Care Victoria;
- Kylie Ward – Chief Executive Officer, Australian College of Nursing;
- Anna Love – Chief Mental Health Nurse, Department of Health and Human Services;
- Paul Eleftheriou – Chief Medical Officer, Western Health;
- Sherri Huckstep – Chief Experience Officer, The Royal Women’s Hospital;
- And more …