With the recent announcement that non-essential services is about to shut down, we have put together this guide to help your business stay connected.
If you have any resources to add to this list, please drop us a line and we will post them here.
- gov.au – https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
- WHO – https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/situation-reports
- Facebook awards grants https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-facebook/facebook-to-award-100-million-in-grants-ad-credits-to-small-businesses-idUSKBN21426T
- Microsoft Teams free for six month – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/blog/2020/03/05/our-commitment-to-customers-during-covid-19/
- Cisco WebEx with toll-free call-in – https://help.webex.com/en-us/n80v1rcb/Cisco-Webex-Available-Free-in-These-Countries-COVID-19-Response
- Google Hangouts – https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/g-suite/helping-businesses-and-schools-stay-connected-in-response-to-coronavirus
- Zoom – https://blog.zoom.us/wordpress/2020/02/26/zoom-commitment-user-support-business-continuity-during-coronavirus-outbreak/
Australian Bank Resources – https://www.finder.com.au/coronavirus-financial-help
- Optus Mobile (Postpaid) – 20GB free data package
- Telstra Mobile (Postpaid) – 25GB free data package
- Telstra Broadband – All plans upgraded to unlimited
- Vodafone Mobile (Postpaid) – 5GB free data & unlimited calling to standard national numbers
- Aussie Broadband – All plans upgraded to unlimited data between 6:00am and 6:00pm
- Superloop – All plans unlimited
- Acronis Cyber Files Cloud – File sync and share solution free July 31.
- Axcient Anchor – Licenses are free through June 2020 for all new users.
- Microsoft Office 365 E1 – Free for 6 months – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/blog/2020/03/05/our-commitment-to-customers-during-covid-19/
Remote Management & Connection
- Cisco AnyConnect extended licenses https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/anyconnect-secure-mobility-client/215330-obtaining-an-emergency-covid-19-anyconne.html
- Citrix Cloud – Licences from $25 user/month https://linktechaustralia.com.au/citrix/
- Remote security checklist – https://linktechaustralia.com.au/insights/remote-worker-security-checklist/
- Usecure – Free trial accounts with free extensions over the next few months. Also has a COVID-19 awareness course – https://www.getusecure.com/covid-19-phishing