Maximise your Office 365 investment
Get a measurable return on your Microsoft Office 365 Investment.
Our Melbourne and Sydney based consultants help reduce the total cost of ownership of Microsoft Office 365. You’ll get more than savings on licensing. You will get reduced hardware costs, enhanced desktop support and maintenance services.
Let’s plan for successful adoption and then onboard all your critical applications. We’ll manage, design and scope the migration of your Microsoft Office 365 project. Working with your team throughout all stages of your project to make it a success.
Accelerate your transition to the modern workplace by migrating to Office 365
Get more value from Office 365, enable remote working, enhance security and compliance while keeping up to date. We’re a specialist Microsoft Office 365 consultancy in Melbourne and Sydney. Office 365 brings together all the applications in the Microsoft Office stack into one simple platform.
The Office 365 applications include Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, OneNote and Outlook, as well as Microsoft’s hosted services which also include SharePoint, Exchange and Skype for Business. These applications and services are easily accessible on any device from anywhere.
Office 365 Planning
Office 365 offers many advantages in terms of lower investment, improved security and anywhere access, but before you embark on the 365 Migration let us help you plan your migration.
- Determine your migration goals;
- Inventory your current environment and make key migration decisions;
- Fix potential migration blockers;
- Set up Office 365 services to work for your organisation;
- Organisation and user roll out.
Get help with Microsoft Office 365 Migrations
Linktech Australia can help you with your Microsoft office 365 implementation, migration and ongoing support on a prepaid basis or contract term. As an experienced Microsoft partner, we can ensure there is a smooth transition from your old environment, with minimal business disruption.
Our Microsoft Office 365 Experts can help at any stage of your project
- Make sure you have the most appropriate licensing;
- Choose what to deploy and when;
- Implement tools that make the deployment easier;
- Create and update the master project plan;
- Manage trickier aspects of migrations – Azure Active Directory Connect, DNS or Hybrid Cloud Deployment;
- Train your help desk for complex support issues
Office 365 Readiness Assessment
Not sure what your Office 365 requirements are, or are you having issues with your current Office 365 deployment? Contact us for a Free Assessment.
Your report will include:
- Technical prerequisites for migration to Microsoft Office 365;
- Key migration steps from your current environment;
- Detailed quote to migrate to the cloud with Microsoft Office 365
- What is needed to migrate your email;
- Guidance for establishing a SharePoint site
- Advice on the setup of desktop and mobile devices;
- Improvements which can help maintain and optimise your new Microsoft Office 365 environment.