Many companies cannot do without the world’s most popular desktop email app Outlook. Most G Suite to Office 365 transitions are Gmail to Exchange online migrations.
When companies only focus on email apps, they end up with a mix of vendors and incompatible applications that inhibit productivity.
For example, many businesses try to use OpenOffice instead of Office Apps and Google Drive instead of OneDrive.
Moving everything to Office 365 or just email?
If you’re moving more than email, are you migrating from Google Apps, or are you migrating other platforms? A detailed plan is required to make sure your data and apps perform effectively.
Let’s plan a successful migration that onboards your critical apps. We’ll design and scope the migration to Office 365. We work with your team throughout all stages of your project, making sure your business migration is successful.
Deploying Office 365, and not sure which plan to choose?
Our consultants have worked with many organisations on Microsoft and Google Solutions.
We make sure that your transition from GSuite to Office 365 will run smoothly. Our team of migration experts also focus on change and adoption management, ensuring your technology is adopted, and your business achieves the desired outcome.
As Gold Microsoft partners and experts in cloud technology, we’re able to give you the best independent advice and deliver your new solution. Our consultants focus on elegant and simple solutions that empower productivity gains, enabling real ROI and a real competitive edge.
G Suite to Office 365 Readiness Assessment
Are you unsure of what your Office 365 requirements are? Contact us for a Free Assessment, and we will make sure you have the most relevant advice.
Your assessment includes:
- Technical analysis for G Suite to Office 365;
- Critical migration steps for your current environment;
- Requirements to move your email from Gmail to Outlook, Outlook Online or Exchange Online;
- Detailed quote to migrate to and secure Office 365;
- Recommendations on setting up mobile and desktop environments;
- Free guidance and advice to set up SharePoint online;
- Free tips and improvements enabling collaboration via Microsoft Teams;
- Office 365 security tips and suggestions.