“Linktech Australia is reliable, knowledgeable, trustworthy and very competitive from pricing perspective.” Rasim Ustun – Opera Australia
“Linktech Australia are now one of our most trusted IT suppliers.” Rob Marathakis – Village Roadshow Limited
“I would recommend Linktech Australia to any organisation looking for an IT provider that is reliable and knowledgeable.” John Edmonds – Essendon Football Club
“The team at Linktech Australia do a fantastic job of keeping our systems operational and working.” Sean Myles – knp Solutions Pty Ltd
Your critical data
Kloudily backup service is tailored to your specific needs for a robust backup solution, and most importantly, a quick restore.
Our cloud backup consultants work with you to understand your organisation. With Kloudily backup, your organisation can back up your applications, servers, endpoints or mobile devices regardless of the operating system or location.
Why Kloudily backup?
- Data encryption with password protection AES-256 in transit and at rest;
- Role based access for security;
- Award winning backup technology, stored in Australia data centre with ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, PCI, HIPAA;
- Advanced reporting;
Stored securely in Australia data centres;
- No contract, Pay As You Go;
- Implemented to your requirements for secure backup and effective restoration from your data centre, private or public cloud;
- Monitored and proactively managed 24/7;
- Agentless seamless cloud backup;
- Scalable – start with a small back up and grow;
- Customisable back up scheduling.
Scary, But True Data Loss Facts
Key causes for data loss:
- 78% Hardware or system malfunction
- 11% Human error
- 7% Software corruption or program malfunction
- 2% Computer viruses
- 1% Natural disasters
- 1% Other
- The average failure rate of disk and tape drives is 100% – ALL DRIVES WILL EVENTUALLY FAIL.
- Only 34% of companies test their tape backups and, of those who do, 77% have found failures.
- 60% of companies that lose their data will go out of business within 6 months of the disaster.
- Over ½ of critical corporate data resides on unprotected PC desktops and laptops