Never Lose Another File
With Linktech Australia, your cloud backup is secure, quick and effective for all your applications, servers, endpoints and mobile devices.
The world’s easiest backup solution
Linktech Australia gives you peace of mind for all your data. It doesn’t matter if your data is on-premises, in remote systems, in private and public clouds, or on mobile devices, your data is protected.
Faster than the closest competitor
Supported platforms: on-prem, cloud, deskop & mobile
Backup all your critical data
Linktech Australia cloud backup service is tailored to your specific needs for robust, secure backup and importantly quick and effective restore.
Our experienced consultants will work with you to understand your organisation and its data before designing a solution. Back up your applications, servers, endpoints or mobile devices regardless of the operating system or location.
Benefits of secure cloud backup
- Data encryption with password protection AES-256 in transit and at rest;
- Role based access for security;
- Award winning backup technology, stored in Australia Datacentre with ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, PCI, HIPAA;
- Stored securely in Australia data centres;
- No contract, Pay As You Go;
- Implemented to your requirements for secure backup and effective restoration from your datacentre, private or public cloud;
- Monitored and proactively managed 24/7;
- Seamless cloud backup;
- Scalable – start with a small back up and grow;
- Customisable back up scheduling.
Scary, But True Data Loss Facts
Key causes for data loss:
- 78% Hardware or system malfunction
- 11% Human error
- 7% Software corruption or program malfunction
- 2% Computer viruses
- 1% Natural disasters
- 1% Other
- The average failure rate of disk and tape drives is 100% – ALL DRIVES WILL EVENTUALLY FAIL.
- Only 34% of companies test their tape backups and, of those who do, 77% have found failures.
- 60% of companies that lose their data will go out of business within 6 months of the disaster.
- Over ½ of critical corporate data resides on unprotected PC desktops and laptops